With the NUE UX flexible spine technology, the uni journal is the perfect way to spontaneously note every moment of your life.
First introduced on Kickstarter in 2022, the uni is now available without the Kickstarter buying restrictions. The uni is the recrafted second version improving its details. Made with the same high-quality paper and a durable cover as the first version, this journal is perfect for everyday use.
Our journal features NUE UX maximum flexibility technology in a sleek and professional design. The base model's interior pages are blank, providing plenty of space for writing, drawing, and doodling. In addition to the blank pages, the journal comes in dot, line, square graph, and isometric patterns.
Whether you're a student, professional, or creative looking to ditch the rigid old traditional journal, diary, or notebook, our journal is the perfect choice. So why wait? Start your journey towards greater productivity and self-reflection today with our fun-to-use journal.
NUE UX Journals use the most flexible binding ever created.
- The cover material is black, elegant, cleanable, and long-lasting.
- The cover boards are the highest density and quality so you can easily write or sketch while holding the book in one hand or resting it on one leg.
- The thin 20lb bond paper has exceptional opacity (good for high-ink pens.)
- The size is common and easy to carry or put in a purse or backpack.
- The page count of 204 is in the middle, not big, not small.
- The overall design is optimized for the entire kinesthetic experience, ie carrying, accessing, opening, placing, holding, reading, and writing.
- Much R&D has gone into the paper-glue-cloth 'joint' or ‘base’ of the binding. Thus it is the most flexible binding that I know of--given my search of history and the world--while also be strong and durable. The base uses the very best materials, and a highly precise, multi-step process.
- Stress tested: The pages and covers have been turned 1000 times under 5-10lbs of tension without any indications of wear or loss of strength.
- Contains no toxic glues.
- Made in the small desert mountain town of Dewey, Arizona.
- Dot grid
- 1/4" graph
- Isometric graph.
- High-density cover board
- 20lb bond paper
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Shipping is calculated at check-out.
Returns: Yes. For any reason. At any time. We ask to understand what did not meet your expectations. Thank you.
Please do contact us if your journal was damaged in shipping.
5-3/8" x 8-1/4" x 1/2"
Use a lightly damp cloth and gently wipe the cover surface.